Head of Sales, SaaS
Floom is building a suite of florist business management products that all modern florists can use to help them better manage every aspect of their businesses, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today Floom works with 150+ florists across the UK and the US to help them reach customers from around the globe. In the next few months, we will bring them the first thoughtfully-made, modernised, florist-facing technology platform.
Floom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of floristry. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
The Head of Sales, SaaS is a strategic role within Floom's growing team. You will be responsible for leading the creation of our SaaS sales strategy, and building our high performing Sales organisation. We are looking for a strong culture builder who will set the tone, documentation and execution plan to achieve our sales targets, and continue to reinvent how we communicate with prospective and existing florists in the years to come. For this big challenge we are looking for an innovative, inspirational, agile and resilient Sales Leader to help us write the next chapter of our history.
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively hiring, managing, coaching and inspiring a team of talented sales professionals
- You will be a key driver of the growth of subscribed florists to Floom SaaS
- Through analysing our data, you will constantly test and design innovative ways to capture. convert and grow our base of prospective/existing customers
- You will continue to develop and shape Floom’s SaaS sales strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a team of top-performing Sales professionals
- Proven experience working on complex and strategic deals (involving procurement, legal, security)
- Experience creating sales documentation and pricing strategies for SaaS products
- Passion for–teaching, developing, and growing the people you work with
- Successful track record of designing, implementing, and validating processes and sales strategies
- The ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities (ability to make trade-offs effectively) and adapt rapidly to a fluid, high-growth environment
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude
- Strong understanding of effective product marketing
- Must be able and willing to travel to the US
- Competitive salary plus share options.
- A great office - full of plants and flowers of course!
- A personal laptop (and anything else you need to do your job)
- Join a young, engaged team all passionate in their fields and hungry for success
- Responsibility, opportunity and ownership - right from the start
- A hard-working but empowered company culture
- Discounts on Floom.com