Florist Partnerships Manager
Floom is seeking a Florist Partnerships Manager to support our rapidly growing community of florist partners in the UK and US. This role will act as the right hand person the Head of New Markets and will be a key member of the Commercial team, helping to build a stronger community of florist partners both in the UK and US. You will be responsible for bringing on new florists and managing the acquisition process in key markets. You will be given the freedom and support to implement your ideas in order to help the business grow and you will be rewarded for your ambition.
- Working closely with Head of New Markets to proactively grow florist partnership list in key target areas both in the UK and internationally
- Reaching out to new companies via phone, email and face-to-face
- Researching and understanding key competitors in the industry both in the UK and Internationally
- Working with Head of New Markets to align Floom with it's vision of being the leading florist platform in the industry
- Attending industry events
- Supporting Member Success Manager to build and strengthen florist community from acquisition
- Achieve monthly new florist acquisition targets set by Head of New Markets
- Willing to speak to partners out of work hours according to their diary and availability requirements
- Occasional customer service support
- You have experience working in sales or working directly with clients
- Start-up experience a plus but not required
- Confidence in building relationships
- A positive can-do attitude with bucket loads of target tenacity
- Ambitious with a “figure-it-out” attitude
- Competitive salary package
- Career development plan & training
- Staff discounts on Floom deliveries
- You’ll be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate and supportive team, who are friendly and care about each other.
- Get in early at a VC-backed startup.
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
- Company laptop and free office coffee!