Are you a content geek? Always eager to learn about the next new software, love finding quick ways to create and visualise a story?
Floom is seeking a Junior Creative to support our rapidly growing company as we continue to grow as an international business. The successful candidate will be able to support all company requirements from the creation of photographic and digital images to graphics, illustration and film editing.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and editing a variety of content across owned channels (website, socials and pitches) including images, videos and gifs, and for aiding the team on any projects that may arise. You’ll proactively develop ideas and create engaging content, with an eye to innovate at every opportunity whilst staying true to our brand.
The Junior Creative will report to the Creative Content Manager and work with them across a variety of content creation. You must have a keen eye for detail, be fully fluent in using Adobe suite and possess the creative flair and energy needed for art direction and idea development. You’ll also be tasked with completing ad-hoc design and creative requests for a variety of stakeholders throughout the company whether it’s cropping images to set ratios for digital adverts, making pitch decks for brand partnerships, last minute trims on videos or grabbing a camera to do a shoot for press.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a recent graduate with relevant experience.
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our content team and CEO to develop the concept
- Capture and edit images until you achieve desired results
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite and other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Photography, illustration, or graphics degree or similar
- A competitive salary
- Clear career development plan & training
- Staff discounts on Floom deliveries
- You’ll be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate and supportive team, who are friendly and care about each other.
- Get in early at a VC-backed startup
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
- Company laptop and free office coffee!