Web Project/Account Manager (London)
Floom is a VC-backed start-up on a mission to become the first vertically integrated florist software company. We believe flowers are the most universally accepted and loved gift, but seasonality and environmental impact have been too-long ignored. Since launching in Feb'16 we’ve been voted one of the top UK 100 startups two years in a row, created long-lasting relationships with florists across all of the UK and New York, whilst taken orders from loyal customers in 114 different countries.
Today we give florists the tools to create and deliver beautifully crafted bouquets to our online communities. They’re hand-made and hand-delivered with the Floom seal of approval. Florists receive a backend management tool, and customers receive more options, in more areas, by vetted florists, with the ultimate convenience of a seamless check-out and what everyone really wants - confirmation of safe receipt in their loved one’s hands.
Alongside the above, we are very excited to announce the very first vertically integrated SaaS for florists. From inventory management, to a wholesale shop, and even website builders and POS systems. We now offer florists everything they need to run their business.
We are looking for an extremely proactive and organised project and account manager to manage the end-to-end execution of building florists websites. In this role, you will be responsible for taking a florist from a sales person, gathering their unique brief, using it to brief the design team and then revealing the new website back to the florist. You will be required to manage a build process from beginning to end with the inclusion and dependency on several departments, as well as be extremely comfortable using a CMS to generate new sites from scratch. Day to day, you’ll tackle new challenges, and find innovative, creative ways to apply yourself to the problems.
As the Product Manager at Floom you will :
- Focus on and execute the delivery of florists websites
- Be a champion for the florists. Understanding their business and day to day tasks, feeding your knowledge with research and industry knowledge.
- Communicate, coordinate and collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to optimise the solution
- Formulate the brief, strategise the delivery and oversee the implementation
- Track the success of a delivery, retrieve feedback and iterate constantly
- Be in an environment that encourages self development and supports your career progression
- You are working at a high growth startup, have learnt a lot and are itching to find an earlier stage team to drive growth and do something to make our world a better place
- You have strong communication skills, you can articulate abstract problems and can thrive within a discussion involving team members of a variety of disciplines
- You wish to empathise with the end user and understand what makes them tick. Empathy comes naturally to you
- You appreciate the benefits of data driven design and the importance of metrics
- You have experience managing the execution of technical products, websites using a CMS specifically, from concept to launch
- You have an acute attention to detail, whilst also being able to consider the bigger picture
- Competitive salary
- A great office - full of plants and flowers of course!
- Any hardware you need to do your job
- Join a young, engaged team all passionate in their fields and hungry for success.
- Responsibility, opportunity and ownership - right from the start.
- A hard-working but empowered company culture.
- Free coffee!