Performance Marketing Specialist (New York)
Floom is a VC-backed start-up on a mission to become the first vertically integrated florist software company. We offer a superior online flower-buying experience for our customers on Floom.com, all while developing our new software, FloomX, the best all-in-one business solution made exclusively for florists to help their businesses grow. Since launching in Feb'16, we’ve been voted in the top 100 UK startups two years in a row. We’re dedicated to created lasting relationships with florists across the UK and US, whilst taking orders from loyal customers in 114 different countries. We have offices in London and New York and are happy for this candidate to work from either.
Floom is seeking a Performance Marketing Specialist to source qualified customers across both our B2C and B2B offerings. We’re looking for someone who can tell and see stories through data in order to create and plan hyper-local campaigns on PPC/SEM as well as across a range of digital channels. This is a huge opportunity for someone who is looking for autonomy and wants to own all campaigns and the full paid marketing budget for both the UK and US.
- Analyse trends + make data-driven decisions to improve targeting, timing, placement, offer for adverts;
- Make creative suggestions for advert templates, collaborating closely with our creative team to bring to life new ad copy messaging and stories, and proof-read like a hawk;
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of campaigns, presenting data and reports to the broader team;
- Feed into the digital strategy and be a key component of digital success in consumer market expansion;
- Identify and execute conversion optimisation and split testing on ads and web to maintain high experimental velocity with a continuous pipeline of prioritised experiments;
- Work to lower and stabilise CPA as we scale spend, reach and volumes;
- Identify and assist in troubleshooting technical/attribution/analytical issues as they arise.
- You are working at a high growth startup, have learnt a lot and are itching to find an earlier stage team to drive growth and do something to make our world a better place;
- You have 3-5 years marketing experience across digital and data-driven media (this experience level is a guide, all we care about is your skills and drive);
- A starter and doer. Demonstrates exceptional experience as a PPC/SEM marketer (AdWords or FB - ideally both) and a track record of delivering, measuring and improving on successful campaigns;
- Adtech fluency. Experience with ad management interfaces and bidding tools (Google, Bing, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Programmatic Ad Tech platforms)
- Analytical. Confident mathematically and enjoy analysing data sets to generate actionable insights;
- Testing champ. Have examples of delivering results via A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation;
- Detail-oriented. You’re a diligent proofreader with strong copywriting skills;
- Highly organised. You have a natural desire to keep plan and track projects - ensuring nothing is missed;
- Proactive. With a can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously;
- Enthusiastic about eCommerce, tracking and attribution, and all aspects of performance marketing;
- You bring a sense of humour, high energy, and passion for the plant-powered future we’re building;
- Knowledge of Supermetrics, reporting automation and Adword automation at keyword level is a plus.
- Competitive salary package including share scheme and pension
- Career development plan & training
- Staff discounts on Floom deliveries.
- You’ll be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate and supportive team, who are friendly and care about each other.
- Get in early at a VC-backed startup.
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment