Floom is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant & Office Manager to support the CEO and our rapidly growing team in our beautiful office in Clerkenwell, London. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organisational force given complex calendaring, travel planning, and office administration. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the company ecosystem. This position is full-time, and is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting and fast-growing companies at an early stage and become an integral part of the team.
- Extensive diary management, including organising internal and external meetings
- Financial administration, e.g. processing POs, CEOs expenses & company invoices
- Organising events for both internal parties / or florist workshops and events (this will be a core part of the role, so past event organisation will be useful)
- Organising team offsites when necessary
- Communicating with internal and external parties, while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Ensure email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are maintained and current
- Assisting with new starter setup
- Special or other ad-hoc projects as required
- Drafting and formatting responses to memos, letters and documents
- Work with the CEO to execute on tasks that need support
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times
Candidate should have experience supporting Senior Director level
Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
Great written and verbal communications with the ability of capturing complex concepts and conveying them in simple, meaningful language
Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Ability to interact with cross functional teams and all levels of the organisation
An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
Be self-directed, take initiative and be proactive, excellent project management skills
High-level of attention to detail and accuracy. Must exhibit flexibility, prioritisation skills and ability to multi-task
Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
Passionate about Floom, technology and flowers
BA or BS degree or equivalent.
- Competitive salary plus share options.
- A great office - full of plants and flowers of course!
- A Macbook Air and any other software/hardware you need to do your job
- Join a young, engaged team all passionate in their fields and hungry for success
- Responsibility, opportunity and ownership - right from the start
- A hard-working but empowered company culture